A catchy name with beautiful, but dimly lit ambiance. Drunkyard, though it is in a posh place, they serve drinks at a reasonable prices.While the service is good, food has a scope of improvement.
We have ordered about 4 starters BBQ Legs,Chicken Majestic,Chicken Village Style and chicken 65. While BBQ legs were cooked well, but bland in taste , Chicken Village Style was tasty (except the part which was over burnt 🙂 ) Chicken Majestic and Chicken 65 were no special and were ok in taste.
While my friends had beer (nothing to write about it 😉 ), I had fruit punch which tasted good and rich in finely chopped fruits along with the juice.
We then ordered Kheema Biryani and Chicken Biryani.
Kheema Biryani wasnt spicy enough but tasted good. However, chicken Biryani was a big let down, as it lacked everything in it, no taste , no flavor and no aroma. I wouldnt expect an awesome biryani from such places, however it should be atleast decent enough to have it.
Pros of the place :
- Good ambiance. Interiors are designed pretty well. Their Bar counter looked awesome.
- Reasonably/decently priced for drinks and food.
- Taste of food can be taken care of.
- Though they have good ambience, looks like it is not properly maintained and hence it is deteriorating.
- While the service was good, they need to improve their knowledge on Cocktails,mocktails (as to which is good that they have or the variations that they can provide)
- Place is very dimly lit and is not suiting the ambiance. Could we worked on.
Though this place has the potential to outstand, it still has to work a lot to reach there. They have the ingredients to make it a lovely place, just have to work more on few aspects. All the best.